Congressman Doug Lamborn
A Strong Conservative Voice for the 5th Congressional District
2014-2016 Legislative Highlights
• Voted to fully repeal and replace Obamacare
• Voted against Barack Obama’s unconstitutional illegal immigrant amnesty programs
• Voted to eliminate taxpayer funding for abortion and Planned Parenthood
• Voted to close down the Export-Import Bank
• Voted to repeal No Child Left Behind
• Voted against Speaker Boehner’s bloated, trillion dollar year-end budget deal
• Voted against the disastrous and dangerous nuclear deal with Iran
• Voted for reforms designed to provide veterans more access to private healthcare options
• Voted to reduce government regulations and lower our tax burden
• Led the way on advocating for increased defense spending in a dangerous world
• Ensured that our local military installations gain missions and avoid drastic cutbacks
Proven Conservative Record
• Family Research Council: 100% Lifetime Rating
• American Conservative Union: 98% Lifetime Rating
• Club For Growth: 97% Lifetime Rating
• NumbersUSA: 96% Lifetime Rating
• FreedomWorks: 94% Lifetime Rating
Committee and Caucus Assignments
• Member of House Armed Services, Veterans Affairs, and Natural Resources Committees
• Vice Chairman of the Strategic Forces subcommittee on Armed Services
• Chairman of the subcommittee on Energy and Mineral Resources on Natural Resources
• Co-Chair of the Israel Allies Caucus, the Missile Defense Caucus, and the Directed Energy Caucus
Congressman Lamborn has passed more legislation and had more legislation signed into law than any other member of the Colorado Congressional delegation.
This exciting new platform will allow us to interact with one another and take the fight to Liberals and Democrats across the country.
I appreciate your support and look forward to interacting with you at www.facebook.com/lambornforcongress.
Stay informed with us as we update you with current information from the Campaign trail.