PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Things you should know...(click)
Congressman Doug Lamborn
GETTING THE JOB DONE!
2014-2016 Legislative Highlights
• Architect of the largest tax cut in Colorado history
• Responsible for bringing a new national veterans cemetery to the Pikes Peak Region
• Pushed for the new community based outpatient clinic for our veterans
• Fully legalized the use of the Manitou Incline
• Strong advocate for increased defense spending in a dangerous world
• Ensured that our local military installations gain missions and avoid drastic cutbacks
• Voted against the dangerous nuclear deal with Iran
• Unwavering supporter of Israel
• Fighting for the abolition of the IRS and impeachment of the IRS Commissioner
• Voted to shut down the Export-Import Bank
• Voted against Speaker Boehner’s bloated, trillion dollar year-end budget deal
• Voted to fully repeal and replace Obamacare
• Voted to defund and stop Barack Obama’s unconstitutional illegal immigrant amnesty programs
• Voted to eliminate taxpayer funding for abortion and Planned Parenthood
• Voted to repeal No Child Left Behind
• Voted to reduce government regulations and lower the tax burden on American families
• Strongly upholding the 2nd Amendment
Proven Conservative Record
• Family Research Council: 100% Lifetime Rating
• American Conservative Union: 98% Lifetime Rating
• Club For Growth: 97% Lifetime Rating
• NumbersUSA: 90% Lifetime Rating
• FreedomWorks: 100% 2016, 94% Lifetime Rating
• NRA and GOA: “A” Rating
• Heritage Action: 93% 2016, 90% Lifetime Rating
• Americans For Prosperity: 100% 2016, 97% Lifetime Rating
• National Right to Life: 100% 2016, 100% Lifetime Rating
• Citizens Against Government Waste: 93% 2015, 95% Lifetime Rating
Committee and Caucus Assignments
• Member of House Armed Services, Veterans Affairs, and Natural Resources Committees
• Vice Chairman of the Strategic Forces subcommittee on Armed Services
• Chairman of the subcommittee on Energy and Mineral Resources on Natural Resources
• Co-Chair of the Israel Allies Caucus, the Missile Defense Caucus, and the Directed Energy Caucus
Congressman Lamborn has passed more legislation and had more legislation signed into law than any other member of the Colorado Congressional delegation.
Endorsed by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce - 2016
On behalf of the world’s largest business federation representing the interests of more than three million businesses and organizations of every size, sector, and region, I am pleased to announce that the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Board of Directors has endorsed Congressman Doug Lamborn for the U.S. House of Representatives.
It is the Chamber’s goal to help elect a pro-business majority in Congress and work diligently in support of the interests of businesses to advance legislation that encourages economic growth, job creation, and a less intrusive federal government. Congressman Doug Lamborn’s record of support on pro-business issues earned this endorsement.
In today’s economy, it is critical that Members of Congress provide strong support of free enterprise and leadership for policies that will return the United States to its full growth potential. We believe that Congressman Doug Lamborn’s re-election to the U.S. House of Representatives will help produce sustained economic growth, help create jobs, and get our country back on track.
Thomas J. Donohue - President and Chief Executive Officer
This exciting new platform will allow us to interact with one another and take the fight to Liberals and Democrats across the country.
I appreciate your support and look forward to interacting with you at www.facebook.com/lambornforcongress.
Stay informed with us as we update you with current information from the Campaign trail.